We are looking for a very motivated sales rep to follow up on our inbound leads via phone and email and record information in our Hubspot CRM. Sales experience is a plus, especially in advertising, but not required.
We’ve been getting an increased level of interest in 2020, you can see clearly from our leads in Hubspot.
You don’t need to have any technical knowledge of SEO, knowing what SEO industry jargon means helps, and we have some basic training documents to get you through your first calls. Everyone needs SEO, and all of our leads our generated in-house, so it is usually a friendly call. You can close on the phone or online, or if you get a question that you can’t answer, we offer a 30 minute free consultation with an SEO Consultant.
The value we deliver for our clients is: increased traffic & visibility, an improved user experience, more leads & customers, and easy-to-understand reports to determine return-on-investment (ROI) from their advertising campaigns (not just ours).
Our main products include a recurring subscription for Local SEO Packages that start at from $499/month, several thousand dollar a month digital marketing packages, and custom bid projects for consulting work and web design or WordPress development.
Commissions start at 20%, 25% if you pass the Google Digital Ads to learn SEO
Sales Representative Responsibilities
- Prospect, develop and close potential clients from our inbound leads to meet monthly sales goals
- Accurate forecasting and pipeline management
- Explain SEO Bandwagon’s product offering to business owners across North America
- Maintain customer satisfaction through strong account management and implementation skills
- Provide marketing feedback to assist executives in company growth
- Recognize and execute up-sell opportunities for Google Ads (formerly AdWords), Social Media Management & Advertising, and Web Development
- Build relationships with prospects and internal stake holders to grow new business
- Bring your thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance our company’s values, unique culture, and vision for the future
- Basic Computer Skills: email, word processing, spreadsheets, and web browsers
- Internet savvy, not necessarily technical, but you don’t need help to find what you need online
- Positive attitude and phone etiquette
- CRM Experience, preferably Hubspot
- Advertising sales experience
- Google Digital Sales Certification
Submit your resume below.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com